Today we are proud to present you the first speakers for PHPBenelux Conference 2013. We start by announcing our tutorial speakers and in the coming weeks we will start publishing our speakers.
The people in the community once again gave us the very hard task to select the tutorials from many quality submissions, and this is what we came up with:
- Inside the Symfony 2 DIC and Config (Andreas Hucks)
- MongoDB workshop (Derick Rethans)
- Git and GitHub: Level Up (Ben Straub)
- SQL Masterclass (Lorna Mitchell)
- RESTful Services Made Easy with ZF2 (Matthew Weier O’Phinney , Rob Allen)
- Testable Code (Tobias Schlitt)
- PHP on Windows Azure Workshop [Free] (Brian Swan, Cory Fowler)
If you have submitted a talk and haven’t received a mail yet it means we might still contact you to do a talk at our conference.
Tickets can be ordered NOW from http://shop.phpbenelux.eu, for this year we and our awesome sponsors managed to keep the ticket prices the same low price as last year!