It’s that time of the year again! The call for proposals is here, this is your chance to grab the microphone on stage, hook up your laptop and teach the world how to make better PHP sites and applications! Did anything new lately which gave you a lot of cool insights? Do you feel like an expert on a certain topic? Why not share it with other developers? We now have opened up our Call for Proposals (CfP) for you to start submitting your talks.
Some topic inspiration for the call for proposals
What can you talk about? Well, that’s up to you! You propose a talk and we’ll decide if it gets accepted. It’s that simple! But to give you some ideas, we have listed a few categories for you to see if you can match your talk in there. But, this list is merely to be considered as a guide and you can propose your own category.
- + Refactoring
- + DevOps
- + Frameworks
- + Testing
- + Data Management
- + Content Management Systems
- + Best practices
- + General and in depth programming skills
- + Soft skills
- + HTML5 & co (with a PHP twist)
- + <your topic>
We accept proposals up to October 6, 2013 23:59 and we have no limit on how many talks you submit. So, don’t wait until the latest moment and start submitting your talks.
What’s in it for the speakers?
When you get selected there is more than eternal fame and glory at the venue and beyond, we also offer;
- + pick-up service from Brussels Airport (Zaventem)/train to the hotel
- + three hotel nights (from Thursday afternoon until Sunday morning)
- + full access to the conference
- + an invitation to our 5th celebration very special speakers dinner on Thursday the 23rd of January
- + up to 300 euro of reimbursement for travel expenses
If you have any further questions about the call for proposals, use our contact form to send us your feedback. And who knows, we will announce you on stage at PHPBenelux Conference 2014!