Hey you! You’ve been working with PHP for a while and you’ve gained a whole bunch of knowledge. Why not share it with other developers? Well, now you can! We now have opened up our Call for Proposals (CfP) for you to start submitting your talks.
What can you talk about? Well, that’s up to you! You propose a talk and we’ll decide if it gets accepted. It’s that simple! But to give you some ideas, we have listed a few categories for you to see if you can match your talk in there. But, this list is merely to be considered as a guide and you can propose your own category.
- + Content Management Systems
- + Cloud
- + NoSQL
- + Analytics
- + Frameworks
- + Best practises
- + General and in depth programming skills
- + HTML5 & co (with a PHP twist)
- + <your topic>
We accept proposals up to October 1, 2012 12pm CET and we have no limit on how many talks you submit. So, don’t wait until the latest moment and start submitting your talks.
What’s in it for the speakers?
- + pick-up service from airport/train to the hotel
- + two or three hotel nights
- + full access to the conference
- + an invitation to the speakers dinner
- + up to 300 euro of reimbursement for travel expenses
- + speaker gifts
If you have any further questions, use our contact form to send us your feedback. And who knows, we will announce you on stage at PHPBenelux Conference 2013!