Our CFP team has processed all submissions and made an impressive selection of top notch talks. Thanks to all submitters for their awesome contributions and due to the high quality of the submissions, it was a difficult task to compose the schedule. Many submitters have already been contacted. The workshops are now selected for the talks we ask a little more patience. Meanwhile we can already announce our workshops:
- Andreas Hucks – Introduction to Docker
- Derick Rethans – From SQL to noSQL
- Franziska Hinkelmann – From nightmare legacy code to a professional PHP application in 3 hours
- Igor Wiedler & Anthony Ferrara – Cute Little Interpreters
- Chris Cornutt – Secure PHP Development Bootcamp
- Josh Holmes – Making the World a Smarter Place with IoT
- David Buchmann – HTTP caching with Varnish
Based on these workshops and the talks still to be announced, we can assure you that #phpbnl15 will have a great lineup. During the next weeks, we will gradually announce and publish all talks/speakers.
With the workshops already released, we can proudly announce the start of the PHPBNL15 ticket sales. Tickets can be ordered online at http://shop.phpbenelux.eu
Starting now, you can order tickets at early bird rates. We have 2 types of tickets available:
- Early bird conference + tutorial tickets, available for 275 euro (excl VAT).
- Early bird conference tickets, available for 150 euro (excl VAT).
More information about ticket sales can be found on our shop page. Enjoy the early bird discount and stay tuned for more amazing announcements.
Early bird tickets are available until December 10. Regular ticket sales start on December 11.