User Experience, User Interface, User Experience Designer, welcome to the world of buzzwords. We developers tend to stay away from this world and its processes. Yet, like those who fulfill these roles, we have the same end-goal in mind, a great product for our end-users.
A User Experience Designer will combine the UX and UI research to get to a beautiful and useful end product. But how exactly do they get this result?
In this workshop, we will learn how User Experience Designers do the following:
- Use Design Thinking
- Construct a Business Goal and a User Goal
- Build up Persona’s
- Create User Stories and User Paths
- Build wireframes with best practices
We’ll also learn how to use this process to our advantage. Resulting in better analysis, more in-depth test cases and more useful fixtures.
With your tutorial ticket you’ll get the following:
- Tutorial from 09:00 – 12:20 (please be present in time)
- A coffee and tea break
- Lunch after the tutorial
- Access to the full conference